It's raining outside, cats and dogs.
I'm alone in the bedroom...breathing the air,tasting the tears.
I've never know my life would suck like this because of a boy.
I wonder why would I do this to myself and keep touchering like a sorry looking girl.
I used to confidence right?
It's a little too over myself...
Like he promised,said,teased,I donno...
And have no idea..where has the smart girl been ?
Shouldn't have trusted him,
he might not lie to me but he might leave one day.
Invisible one day,
There're some said, "you cannot change him until one day he has became another 1 then it's time for him to fly away".
yea~he has got some new fun,new games,why not?
I keep pushing everythings but aint got no limit for myself,and I was the one who lying down,deep fell over and over again.
Now,go ahead,I don't wanna cry for you anymore.